BIODISC Testimonials

Testimony by people:

1. Diabetes
(from //holistichealth4dummies.com/diabetes)
I am a diabetic since 1990. I go for my regular check ups every five months and the doctor takes my 3 month blood glucose average (HBA1C), and it has been escalating for the last 1 year despite being on maximum diabetic medication. I am on both oral and insulin medication for my diabetes.
I was introduced to the Bio Disc in April 2006 and have been consuming the water that I energised with the Bio Disc. To my surprise, just after a month, my HBA1C level has been gradually going down. Today after 7 months, I went for my regular follow up with my doctor, my condition has improved to the extend that he had to half the diabetes medication that I was taking. It's amazing as I did not implement any diet changes, in fact, I was worried as I was indulging myself during the recent festive season.
I also wish to share my 5 year old daughter’s experience. We had great difficulty in getting her to drink water and each time had to mix it with some juice for her to drink. But ever since we started using the bio disc, we have had no problem getting her to drink the energized water.
Bio Disc is truly amazing!
Mr. Thinagar Paramasivam

2. Stomachache
(from holistichealth4dummies.com/stomachache)
One night my wife was suffering from stomach ache. It really upset her because she couldn't sleep even after she took some medicine. As the last resort, she used the biodisc to rub lightly on her stomach for about 3 minutes. Wow, it worked wonder. The ache disappeared and slept till solat fajar (6.00 am)
Thanks to the amazing BIODISC.
Haji Adam Khong Abdullah

This company has rewarded a few citizens with lucrative cash within a space of three months. It’s amazing what this idea has done. Others call it an investment while I call it an opportunity to try your dream out. Read more at quest.net.