GOLDQUEST Success Stories

Success Stories of Gold Quest Members

“This is a different kind of business. After years of struggling to get our small business off the ground, my wife and I were introduced to QuestNet when some friends invited us to attend a local business opportunity meeting. Today both of us are building this business with a passion. Our reward has been time, money, and the independence to live our lives as we wish.”
By
Neha & Gautam Kapur, India

“For me, it’s not just about the monetary rewards. What keeps me going every day is the knowledge that I’m doing something positive for people around the world. In this business, you can only succeed by helping others. It has become the backbone of everything I do.”
By
Menkah Mburu, Kenya

“QuestNet has not only improved my financial situation, but it has helped me to grow as a person. Building my own business has given me the confidence to chase my dreams without doubt or fear, and I have been able to pass on that inspiration to my children. QuestNet has given me the freedom to offer them a brighter future. This isn’t just a business, it’s a positive way of life.”
By
Tri Agus Hari Cahyo, Indonesia

“I started out with QuestNet on a part-time basis with the goal of making as much income as I was making in my full-time job. After one year, I can say that I was able to build my business and develop my income so that it was equal to my full-time job.”
By
Khadeja Al Walid, United Arab Emirates

“Before I joined QuestNet, I never imagined that I could make a difference in the lives of so many people. QuestNet has allowed me to change my attitude and my focus from my upliftment to the upliftment of all those around me”.